Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I didnt see life...

Someone always ask me why am i often so moody, bearing no expressions, as if i am being troubled by my thoughts...

As i looked at the world, i saw laughters, joy, fun, flirting between guys & gals, happiness in the atmosphere, doing anything, everything they want to do, fulfilling their life pleasures and many, many more...

Thats what i saw on the surface... Yet, deep down i saw something unimaginable, horrifying to the very core.

You probably will think that i am mad... What i saw wasn't life... Because you were never in my shoe thus you thought you have life. I was once like you... If you could be in my shoe for a spilt second, i tell you the truth, you did understand what is the meaning of having "life to the fullest".

I guess many a times i have been so burdened that i failed to realise that i am grieving the Holy Spirit. God calls me to be joyful, yet bitterness always overwhelmed me.

John 3:3
In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

Indeed, praise the Father for i had been crucifed with him and was now a new born. And glory to God in the highest that i saw the kingdom of God with my very heart. This kingdom of God, this eternal life, this "heaven"(human context) was none other then a relationship with Jesus.

No comments: