Indeed i am so worldly, i always justify myself when i disagree with others. It will be alright if i justify myself if i am right, but i did just justified myself when i am clearly in the wrong, due to my lack of understanding in how the Lord works.
I lack spiritual eyes to see that all christians have different spiritual gifts. I have been always arguing that i am under who, or so but i failed to see that we are all under the same body, Christ being the head. Indeed Paul is right when i comdemn others of which gift is "better" or "right". The Lord rebuked me that different people have different callings, different personalities and i should not comdemn that they are wrong when they are different from mine.
I cant help but give thanks to the Lord that he has always been blessing me so much by sending people to rebuke me.
1 Corinthians 3:1-4
1Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual but as worldly—mere infants in Christ. 2I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. 3You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere men? 4For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment