Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family of God

I am so glad to hear from VL that God had been pouring his blessing on him in the US trip as he seeks his kingdom first. I too am blessed by his sharing. I cant wait to see him again.

Today i learnt from John 19:25-27
"25Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. 26When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, 'Dear woman, here is your son,' 27and to the disciple, 'Here is your mother.' From that time on, this disciple took her into his home".

I am in God's family ! Will you believe that !!! I am so happy that i have such wonderful brothers around me constantly helping me, blessing me, guiding me, encouraging me and making me feel loved everyday. And of course, all is not impossible if Jesus had not died for my sins. Somehow it encourages me to really tell people about who Jesus is. About his love, which no original love can ever reach.

Thank you Lord that you found me and gave me life to the fullest. In your holy presence, no words can flow out of my mouth... all i can do is bow before you. You are so real, so real...

No comments: