Today is the first time i scored a goal in Sat soccer fellowship since 8months ago. However giving thanks was at the back of my head because there is one other item which i always give thanks to for this past 1 month and even to now. I see the glory of God, his faithfulness despite my shortcomings and sinfulness. I never fail to praise him for how great he has been in my life.
Who am i? I am nothing but just a mere man, unworthy of his grace. Yet he allows me to meet Julian. I really thank God for this privilege to share Christ with him, which has been the greatest joy of mine.
I am really encouraged to see that he is making a special effort to step out of his comfort zone to join fellowship. It isn't about the strength of a person, whether he is extrovert or smart that God delights in. God delights in a teachable heart, which i see in Julian. Through this 1.5 months, i witness how God draws him to his side and slowly by slowly, revealing himself to Julian.
I just want to say that God is very real, and he is very good to me. Hopefully everyone around me will experience that as well. Amen.
I can testify that.
Indeed Matthew 10:7 -- "The Kingdom of heaven is near". It isnt far away, it is just infront. That bridge is a gift from God. There is nothing we can do to build that bridge, but it has already been build through the blood of Jesus Christ. All we have to do is just accept his gift and walk across it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment