2008 countdown and 2009 countdown was so different. Both i experience love, but different kind of love.
Anyway, that's not the main point. I really thank the Lord that i met such a wonderful friend while sharing christ. It is the first time i met such a spontaneous person. I should be the one thanking him, not the other way round.
This is a verse i treasure in my heart.
John 15:5
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
I trust in the Lord that things will turn out well.
1 John 4:7-12
7Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
11Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

This is love =]
No comments:
Post a Comment